Monday, March 27, 2006

Trying to Stay Alive....

I was up till pretty late last night... started drinking and I guess we all know whats happens then.
The problem about stayin up late and drinking is nothing, but worrying about work the next day. Which i had a weird sort of feeling that I would be able to handle. So I party hard and drink hard.. wake up knowing that I am going to get to work on time...... thank god for that..... !
I brush my teeth for 15 mins ... ( I hate bad breath esp after drinking)...

I get to work on time...knowing that I am not super hung over...not hung over at all.. well maybe just a lil wired.....completely capable of working like how I do on any normal day.
and well what do u know... the first question my boss asks me is whether I was drunk last night? It turns out I reek a half a mile away.
I guess Im going to get a very good recommendation from him now! I wish I had popped in that gum Im chewing right now...... damn.....
everything happens for a reason??? what damn reason is this...

Hopefully the fact that tom Im not supposed to have a boss and be my own someday.

No comments: