Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Banksy


I was thinking to myself the other day that the whole system is essentially fundamentally flawed.

I've always debated who gets to decide whats right and whats wrong.

We need more people like Banksy. What better way to challenge the system than through creativity.





-
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.


-Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.



-The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit.


For those of you who haven't heard of him, shame on you...



3 comments:

GuNs said...

[:-(]
I dont know of him. Shame on me. Care to tell me more about this person?

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

ScarS said...

Guns: You might wanna wikipedia Banksy first and then check out www.banksy.co.uk to check out his graffiti on the website.
Cheers!

GuNs said...

Visited the article.
This guy really IS amazing !! I mean, you need some guts to do something like that !

Thanks for adding another drop in my "ocean" of knowledge (its actually just as big as a bucket or something).

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs