Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Whats Your Poison?

Most people already have a set drink. They go out and they know what want. Simply because they wouldnt want it any other way. I on the other hand have found myself in a dilemma pointing out what exactly i fancy.

Beer is a standard. I live by it and dont know what i would do without it. I started with it and sure as hell am gonna end with it ...Most people who dont have a taste for beer really dont know what they're missing out on... Im just glad it was the first form of alcohol i ever got drunk on at 15!






But in terms of hard liquor im really not sure.


At 16 I was the complete whiskey addict. I swore by a certain Royal Stag until I was 18 and it was my standard. I thought from there on I was pretty much the whiskey person. From drinking it strait out to a 3/4th to mixing it with tang .. i lived by it and had the best times with it. I wouldnt change anything only to say that I dont think Ill be able to drink Royal Stag at 22 the way I did when i was 16....


Suddenly theres bacardi . Which ive had a total and complete blast with...
How would i describe it.....well maybe it goes a lil somethin like this.....
"Be, what you wanna be,taking things the way, they come,
nothing is as nice as finding paradise andSippin' on Bacardi Rum.
Living live the easy way,got your way to let it run,nothing is as cool as drifting in the sun light, Sippin' on Bacardi Rum. "
Which I have to admit is an awesome party drink and goes easy on the hangovers.... n ofcourse... like Curtis said..
"Go, go, go, go Go, go, go shortty It's your birthday We gon' party like it's yo birthday We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday And you know we don't give a fuck It's not your birthday!"


there are times i still fancy whiskey, because whiskey is whiskey and once uve developed a taste for it, it'll always come back to haunt you.





Then theres the wine.... white...preferably.....which is a darn good high as well...but it doesnt come in the same category and I just had to add it coz id choose the high any given day.

So basically i start of with a couple of beers, then maybe a redbull vodka to get pumped up n then bacardi n coke to get in the mood.. or whiskey if its scotch or Jack..... and then back to beer coz otherwise ure afraid ure going to get hammered... and well...inevitably.... i never fail to stop wondering how i got back home the next day.



So whats my drink?
Im still trying to figure it out.......

No comments: