Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lucid Dream

Ive been dreaming an exceptional amount this year. Courtesy of quitting a couple of things. But by the time I get to the afternoon, I cant remember them and it pisses me off.
Last night after a couple of bc cokes and then bl sodas i came back and crashed. I must've dreamt for like 3 hours strait.
I always used to think that the best part about dreaming is you dont have control of them. So your just pretty much sittin back n watchin the fun. Kinda like a movie.
Then again you must also realize that they may not eventually end up the way you want them to.
For example there was a girl in my dream. Some one who i'd known a while ago. Someone who was mentally stimulating and on the same wave length who I absolutely enjoyed talking to. But I wasnt attracted to her. Thats besides the point. So when I see her after a really long time in my dream I sort imagined a response Id probably get in todays scenario.
Which just means that it was a bit of a nightmare really not a dream coz i dint end up having it the way I want.

I dont think ive made my point. Or maybe I have. I probably just needed a couple more bl sodas to have it my way.

1 comment:

whines said...

I always wake up the next morning knowing that I've dreamt about something but I have no idea what it is...kind of like when you want to say something important to someone and at the last moment it just slips out of your mind and no matter what you do you can't remember it...same feeling...its really annoying!