Wednesday, April 12, 2006

R.I.P

D12 almost always came up with some interesting rhymes. I always believed that it wasnt Em who always held them up. They all pretty much made distinct contributions...

One of my personal fav's...

I been so many places
I’ve seen so many faces
But nothing compares
To these blue and yellow purple hills
I’ve climbed the highest mountain
Once or twice but who’s countin’
But nothing compares
To these blue and yellow purple hills




Proof:
Hop hills
Hills I hop
Hop two hills
On stilts I walk
Snort ? ? lines that were filled with chalk
Thought it was incredible and can’t ?
I wanna roll away
Like a rollerblade
Until my eyes roll back in my skull for days
And when I’m old and gray
Yeah I’m gonna go for broke
I hope you don’t
Pack up my nose with soap
*cough cough cough*
Am I supposed to choke?
Had an accident when the trojan broke
Ahh, poor baby
Born by whore lady
Now I’m paying child support
(it’s your baby!)


Here's to Proof:
Sittin in my room trippin on shit
im starin at my mirror n the mirror jus slit
2 pieces 3 pieces 4
mah mirror jus makes them mushies taste sour
D12's playin i turn the volume up
suddenly proof's talkin abt chokin up
starin at this screen made me wanna reminisce
how D12 always got my head in a mess
proof's gone coz he got shot
Now D12 aint ever gonna be so hot
I never thought Toy Soliders was gonna be real
Here's to you proof coz this is how i feel
********************************************

~R.I.P PROOF~

1 comment:

whines said...

Hello??? What happened to you?